Monday, July 04, 2011

Hiatus

Bonjour tout les monde!

I have been on a semi-hiatus mode here on blogger for some time now, I believe 2 months or so. I am actually having second thoughts on whether or not I'll be publishing this right now. I don't think I'll be regularly blogging again but I do know that I want to start or should I say, get out of my hiatus AGAIN. I have lame excuses for my absence and lack of consistency with my blog contents. I was actually quite free after my vacation in Cagayan de Oro but I guess I had just got lazy. I'm very sorry about that.

Another reason for my hiatus was actually due to my school resuming classes after the summer vacation. I was slumped and in a bedrock of intimidating final year school work. As some of you might know, I'm a 3rd year college student in one of the so called, Big 4 schools. It'll be my thesis and majors year and I am exhausted and down right burnt out by all of the school load. I guess after all this time, I still can't handle school load and the amount of "play time" I have. I just can't manage the time! I'm a lazy ass fucker and I'm a dreamer as well. Those two do not, and I mean they do not, jive together. All I get is frustration and angst. I also found out just this past few days that I might have severe clinical depression. I was actually kind of expecting it since I do have some episodes where I want to end life as we know it. I was tired, angry and alone. Actually, I still am but I am coping with it. I try not to pull myself down too much.

Anyway, that is that. I guess this is the end of this post and I do hope that I'd still have followers or at least, not lose the only one I have. Oh my gosh, that sounded so lonely. Hahaha!

Sign

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...