Thursday, July 07, 2011

Harry Potter: The Final Battle

As you all know, the premier of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows: Part 2 is today. With only a few minutes left till the streaming in different sites across the world. I am excited and apprehensive at the same time. I don't know how to react when I see that boyish grnin on Rupert's face, or that gorgeous elegance that Emma has or that confidence that only Harry--Daniel Radcliffe can have. I don't want it to end. I never want it to end.

After years and years of following, admiring and actually living by the life of Harry Potter I cannot believe that it would be all over soon. I can't believe that within a few minutes, the premier would be held in Trafalgar Square and the once kids I watch on the big screen would walk to their final Harry Potter premier as adults. It is both joyful and depressing in a way that Harry Potter is ending, or has reached its final chapters. I can only say that I am happy for the premier of the latest Harry Potter, but I am also overwhelmed by how fast the movie has progressed. I cannot believe that it will all be over in a matter of days, or to some just minutes! I hope I can pull myself together and manage to not cry after or even during the arrival, main event and at the Trafalgar Square. I don't want my childhood to end, but I know that this end is a good end. I have no regrets as a fan and I am happy to move on to a new chapter of being a fan, and that is Pottermore.

Sign

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...