Sunday, May 15, 2011

Summer Vacation

Hi everybody!

My step-dad had just returned from his 4-month contract abroad and so, we're finally going to have a vacation! My mother had already planned where to go and when we will go there. I'm very excited that we will be flying to Cagayan de Oro this coming 17th of May care of Philippine Airlines and we will be there for a whole week. We'll be going to Iligan city on our first day then come back to Cagayan de Oro for the night. We will then be going to Camiguin for 3-days and we will be scuba diving there and some sightseeing. Then we will be staying in Cagayan de Oro for the remaining time and we'll be spending time basking in the sun's rays, getting a tan and, of course, swimming in the infamous White Island. I'm actually very excited that we will finally have some time outside the house and even get some photo opportunities for me. It sucks though that I can't buy the camera that I wanted. It would've been really superb if I could use it in this trip.

Anywho, I've been packing today and I think this is the most hated part of a vacation preparation that I do not like. I don't like thinking about the clothes I'll wear or the amount of editing I need when it comes to the clothes I should bring and the fluffs, the excess baggage. I also have to think about the shoes, the crap, the shit and all of that fuckery that I can't remember and be shocked at the last moment that I didn't pack it. And to lessen the burden, I actually wrote a list of things that I think I need for the summer vacation.

Here's my list:
  • Underwear
  • Swimwear
  • Shorts
  • Pants
  • Shoes/Sandals/Slippers
  • Dresses
  • Socks
  • Camera
  • Books
  • Journal
  • Sunglasses
  • Make-Up
I think that's it. I have my mom and step-dad to pack the soap, shampoo, toothpaste and whatever else is needed. Hahaha! They're the responsible and cautious ones. So, do you guys think I've forgotten anything? If so, just tell it through a comment or via my Formspring, which you can access HERE.


If you have a problem or any concern with me, you can email me at this address HERE. I'll gladly answer them all and respond to you with all my might. So guys, I have to go now. Bye! ♥

xxx
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...