Monday, April 11, 2011

helgaholic:  victorvaldez:    just because a woman is no longer a virgin means she is worth nothing. a woman is worth more than what’s between her legs…  I usually reblog wordart only to make fun of it but this is an exception.  Whether a woman is still a virgin or not is never the basis for real love. If someone said they can’t be with you just because your “not pure” anymore. I suggest you leave that person, ‘cause he really doesn’t love you. Superficial men should e left for superficial women. Let them be together, so they can rot in their self righteous graves.

Whether a woman is still a virgin or not is never the basis for real love. If someone said they can’t be with you just because your “not pure” anymore. I suggest you leave that person, ‘cause he really doesn’t love you. Superficial men should e left for superficial women. Let them be together, so they can rot in their self righteous graves.

(Photo Source: victorvaldez)

xxx
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...