Thursday, April 07, 2011

STARING | April 7, 2011

STARING | April 7, 2011  Today was a so-so day. I had a massive headache after my French4 class. French is really a hard language to learn. All those errrr and uggghhh. Hahaha. Very tricky stuff. Anyways, I’ve been bumming out the past few weeks even though I should’ve been killing and draining myself from all the studying. I wish I could just fast forward and all of this would be over. Right? :)  So here’s something from my French4 finals exam, this is me saying what type of fashion (clothes,style,accessories, etc.):  Bonjour! Je m’appelle Antonette. :)  Je prefere le minimaliste ensemble et le rock vintage style. Je prefere en denim pantalon avec un coton Tee-shirt blanc et des chaussurs en toile. J’accompagne des ensembles avec different couleur balleurs, croix pendantif et stud boucle d’orielle. Je prefere les styles a la plage aussi. J’aime les shorts du surf et en cotton graphique Tee-shirt, parce que c’est tres artistique et confortable. Je prefere les deux style, parce que je suis de type de personne qui n’aime pas a prendre longue heures en prepare ce qu’elle faut a l’usure.   xxx Renee

Today was a so-so day. I had a massive headache after my French4 class. French is really a hard language to learn. All those errrr and uggghhh. Hahaha. Very tricky stuff. Anyways, I’ve been bumming out the past few weeks even though I should’ve been killing and draining myself from all the studying. I wish I could just fast forward and all of this would be over. Right? :)

So here’s something from my French4 finals exam, this is me saying what type of fashion (clothes,style,accessories, etc.):

Bonjour! Je m’appelle Antonette. :)

Je prefere le minimaliste ensemble et le rock vintage style. Je prefere en denim pantalon avec un coton Tee-shirt blanc et des chaussurs en toile. J’accompagne des ensembles avec different couleur balleurs, croix pendantif et stud boucle d’orielle. Je prefere les styles a la plage aussi. J’aime les shorts du surf et en cotton graphique Tee-shirt, parce que c’est tres artistique et confortable. Je prefere les deux style, parce que je suis de type de personne qui n’aime pas a prendre longue heures en prepare ce qu’elle faut a l’usure.


xxx
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...