Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Something my boyfriend told me through text. You don’t know how heavy my heart feels like right now. I don’t even know the proper word to describe the pain. I think this was his reaction and answer to a post I’ve made yesterday. :(

Something my boyfriend told me through text. You don’t know how heavy my heart feels like right now. I don’t even know the proper word to describe the pain. I think this was his reaction and answer to a post I’ve made yesterday. :(


xxx
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...