Tuesday, April 12, 2011

RANGO

RANGO (2011)  How can I even start on assessing this movie? Firstly, I would like to comment the wonderful animation they did with this movie. The 3D animation they did here was really mind blowing. I really recommend it for those people that like to watch 3D animated movies. Secondly, I couldn’t even comprehend on the storyline of this movie. It’s a kids film but the way they did it is a bit PG-13. I’m not saying it has some swearing or nudity but it’s a bit psychedelic even I was a bit weirded out by the movie. I guess it’s because of the way they incorporated the essence of the West in the story. Thirdly, I really love the part where you seem to look at a real live animal and not an animation. I really applaud the makers of this 3D animated movie. They did a wonderful job, it was simply amazing. And lastly, I would like to applaud Mr. Johnny Depp for again, choosing the right project that’ll be sure milestone for animation. He was in this movie and yet still not. Rango’s voice was not Johnny Depp’s but it was as if Rango was really alive. Simply amazing!  Okay. So that’s basically what I think about the movie Rango. I recommend it to those who are looking for something new and mind wondering. Again, I will warn you it gets a bit psychedelic in some scenes but the story and the overall story of the film is wonderful. Go check it out in the cinemas near you. You’ll appreciate it more if you watch it in the cinema, I promise!   ©RAJACOBE

RANGO (2011)

How can I even start on assessing this movie? Firstly, I would like to comment the wonderful animation they did with this movie. The 3D animation they did here was really mind blowing. I really recommend it for those people that like to watch 3D animated movies. Secondly, I couldn’t even comprehend on the storyline of this movie. It’s a kids film but the way they did it is a bit PG-13. I’m not saying it has some swearing or nudity but it’s a bit psychedelic even I was a bit weirded out by the movie. I guess it’s because of the way they incorporated the essence of the West in the story. Thirdly, I really love the part where you seem to look at a real live animal and not an animation. I really applaud the makers of this 3D animated movie. They did a wonderful job, it was simply amazing. And lastly, I would like to applaud Mr. Johnny Depp for again, choosing the right project that’ll be sure milestone for animation. He was in this movie and yet still not. Rango’s voice was not Johnny Depp’s but it was as if Rango was really alive. Simply amazing!

Okay. So that’s basically what I think about the movie Rango. I recommend it to those who are looking for something new and mind wondering. Again, I will warn you it gets a bit psychedelic in some scenes but the story and the overall story of the film is wonderful. Go check it out in the cinemas near you. You’ll appreciate it more if you watch it in the cinema, I promise!


xxx
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...