Sunday, April 10, 2011

PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT

So today I finally got the time and chance to develop the film I used during the Cosplay Genre Wars last August 7, 2010. I was very excited to see the end result of my efforts ‘cause I’ve been waiting for the right time to ask my mom to take me to a developing place. But the best part was when I saw the pictures. Out of the 3 pcs. 36 shot film that I used only 23 got developed. Some were even blurry and just plain blank. So now, I feel like I’ve put all my effort and time to nothing.


But if you’ll look at it on the brighter side, at least I learned something today.

  1. Always check your lighting!
  2. Set up flash when you’re indoors.
  3. Patience is a virtue.
  4. Perfect timing is key to great still shots.
  5. Use your film wisely!
  6. Let your subjects true beauty shine!
  7. Have fun!


And of course, PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE! :D


“I will never give up on a dream that I know I can achieve.”


xxx
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...