Monday, April 04, 2011

Plans | Summer 2011


My ever so practical mother has booked us plane tickets to Cagayan de Oro where we will spend 1 week of pure bliss in the scorching hot sun. I don’t know what my mom’s itinerary is but I’m really excited. This will be the first time that I’ll be going there and if my memory serves me right, they have a gorgeous white beach there. So, I’m really excited and then there’s also the white water rafting. I’m so stoked! I hope I can do the white water rafting. I’ll try to keep you guys updated so that you can travel with me to the wonderful city of Cagayan de Oro. :D


xxx
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...