Saturday, April 16, 2011

I have a lot of plans for my body. I wanted to get slim, sexy, or just fit. I wanted to be in the best shape before I graduate and be out in the big world. I saw myself as someone who deserves love and yet still work hard for it. You have to work hard for everything. When that time comes and I’m fit and I can go out proudly without stressing how gratuitous my arms are, or how my thighs have a lot of cellulite.  If that time will come, and I know it will. I’ll make my body into a working canvass of my life. I’ll get tattoos that represent each chapter of my life, my aspirations, my goals and I will own my body and show other people who I really am. I may not have control over my life right now, since my parents are still there and they want my life the way they picture it. When the time comes and I can stand up on my own, I’ll get a tattoo saying that I am free. I’ll put my mother near my heart and my future husband right on top of it then my future children. They will all be part of who I am and I’ll be proud to show the world that they have been part of my life. And maybe, even Tumblr. It has been Tumblr who absorbed all my pain and all my joys. I consider Tumblr a savior of my life and the lives of many others. Thanks to this website, no—- community, I’ve learned to become a better person.  Thanks guys! Be it a follower, unfollower, or even non-follower. I’ll say thank you to you because you made my life great. The Tumblr community has become the siter I never had, the brother I never imagined, the mother that always cared, and the father that counseled. I love you guys from the bottom of my heart and I hope I’ll never have to let you go. ♥

( Photo Source: zacmonty )

I have a lot of plans for my body. I wanted to get slim, sexy, or just fit. I wanted to be in the best shape before I graduate and be out in the big world. I saw myself as someone who deserves love and yet still work hard for it. You have to work hard for everything. When that time comes and I’m fit and I can go out proudly without stressing how gratuitous my arms are, or how my thighs have a lot of cellulite.

If that time will come, and I know it will. I’ll make my body into a working canvass of my life. I’ll get tattoos that represent each chapter of my life, my aspirations, my goals and I will own my body and show other people who I really am. I may not have control over my life right now, since my parents are still there and they want my life the way they picture it. When the time comes and I can stand up on my own, I’ll get a tattoo saying that I am free. I’ll put my mother near my heart and my future husband right on top of it then my future children. They will all be part of who I am and I’ll be proud to show the world that they have been part of my life. And maybe, even Tumblr. It has been Tumblr who absorbed all my pain and all my joys. I consider Tumblr a savior of my life and the lives of many others. Thanks to that website, no—- community, I’ve learned to become a better person.

Be it a follower, unfollower, or even non-follower. I’ll say thank you to you because you made my life great. The Tumblr community has become the sister I never had, the brother I never imagined, the mother that always cared, and the father that counseled. I love those guys from the bottom of my heart and I hope I’ll never have to let them go. ♥


xxx
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...