Saturday, April 16, 2011

To my eyes, this is beauty in all honesty. Some people look down on those that choose to express themselves through body art. I for one know a lot of people that believe tattoos are hideous, dirty and just pointless. But I tell them that they don’t get that feeling of satisfaction when you finally let yourself go and be ultimately free.  This picture showed me a man that loves his woman and that even though some perceive him as a punk, drop out or whatever stereotype people say when they see a person with tattoos, is a genuinely good man. We constantly forget that an image of a person is a reflection of who he is. We constantly prejudice on the fact that people with tattoos deface and waste their lives on such pointless things. But when I see a man that is passionate about life and walks the way he preaches even though he is filled with tattoos as against to a man that is upright and “clean” but preaches before he looks upon himself and what he does. Then I’d better be with the man with tattoos. I’d rather be hated for standing up for what I believe in and fuck what the world wants than to be someone that pretends he is clean but has bones in his closet.

( Photo Source: kruelintentions )

To my eyes, this is beauty in all honesty. Some people look down on those that choose to express themselves through body art. I for one know a lot of people that believe tattoos are hideous, dirty and just pointless. But I tell them that they don’t get that feeling of satisfaction when you finally let yourself go and be ultimately free.

This picture showed me a man that loves his woman and that even though some perceive him as a punk, drop out or whatever stereotype people say when they see a person with tattoos, is a genuinely good man. We constantly forget that an image of a person is a reflection of who he is. We constantly prejudice on the fact that people with tattoos deface and waste their lives on such pointless things. But when I see a man that is passionate about life and walks the way he preaches even though he is filled with tattoos as against to a man that is upright and “clean” but preaches before he looks upon himself and what he does. Then I’d better be with the man with tattoos. I’d rather be hated for standing up for what I believe in and fuck what the world wants than to be someone that pretends he is clean but has bones in his closet.


xxx
Renee

2 comments:

  1. This post really echoes with me because I completely agree. People will always judge you on something and always try and label you but heres a guy beating all stereotypes and really caring about someone.
    Those last few lines summed it all up really....
    Really loving your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for appreciating! And yes, people really do stereotype others and judge others before even knowing them and I actually made this blog so that I can voice out my perception and show others or even let other people know that, somewhere out there in this world there's someone that doesn't judge/stereotype/shun people that choose to be different and not conform with societies boundaries. :)

    I hope you'll stick with me till the end. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...