Thursday, April 07, 2011

Minister III | April 7, 2011

Minister III | April 7, 2011  I finally found my grandmother’s Yashica Minister III. I thought I lost it in my jungle of a room. LOL! Good thing I found it. I would’ve been so screwed. Anyway, I bought a new book today and it’s about 35mm cameras and the basics of it. It’s somewhat a How-to guide. :)  xXx

I finally found my grandmother’s Yashica Minister III. I thought I lost it in my jungle of a room. LOL! Good thing I found it. I would’ve been so screwed. Anyway, I bought a new book today and it’s about 35mm cameras and the basics of it. It’s somewhat a How-to guide. :)

xxx
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...