Monday, April 11, 2011

A Little Thing Called Love

A Little Thing Called Love                  Where do I begin? Really? This movie had made me reflect not only my life in college right now, but also my life in high school and elementary. The movie was full of scenes that somehow depicted how I  had spent my high school years waiting, wanting and wishing so desperately for that someone to take notice of me. Ha! To those who knew me and who my crush was back at that time would know what I’m talking about. I’ve been looking at his way, wishing he’d take notice of me but I guess I wasn’t as lucky and persevering as Nam, the lead female role. This movie is about young love, a love that made a girl into a great woman. I guess you could say that its genre is for kids and reminiscing kids at heart. It makes you remember the great things you did in high school. The laughters you had with your friends, the silly fights with that bitch in the next class, that feeling of being in love for the first time. I can’t even stress enough how this movie had tickled that longing in me to go back to my high school days and just stay there forever. I won’t go on to much more details about it, since I want you guys to watch and have that certain feeling of finding what I have found. I won’t go on into the scenes. All I can say is that, prepare for the scenes where it’ll make you cry, laugh, have little heartaches, and a lot of glazed reminiscence of your high school life. I hope you guys will enjoy it just like how I did. You can watch it online here! :)

A Little Thing Called Love

Where do I begin? Really? This movie had made me reflect not only my life in college right now, but also my life in high school and elementary. The movie was full of scenes that somehow depicted how I had spent my high school years waiting, wanting and wishing so desperately for that someone to take notice of me. Ha! To those who knew me and who my crush was back at that time would know what I’m talking about. I’ve been looking at his way, wishing he’d take notice of me but I guess I wasn’t as lucky and persevering as Nam, the lead female role.

This movie is about young love, a love that made a girl into a great woman. I guess you could say that its genre is for kids and reminiscing kids at heart. It makes you remember the great things you did in high school. The laughters you had with your friends, the silly fights with that bitch in the next class, that feeling of being in love for the first time. I can’t even stress enough how this movie had tickled that longing in me to go back to my high school days and just stay there forever. I won’t go on to much more details about it, since I want you guys to watch and have that certain feeling of finding what I have found. I won’t go on into the scenes. All I can say is that, prepare for the scenes where it’ll make you cry, laugh, have little heartaches, and a lot of glazed reminiscence of your high school life.

I hope you guys will enjoy it just like how I did. You can watch it online here! :)


xxx
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...