Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Get Him to the Greek

Get Him to the Greek   Some might say this was a pointless movie to watch but I say it ain’t. I loved how Russell Brands did his character, very aloof and yet deep. I guess, yes, the meaning of the movie and some parts of the plot was not that good but it was a good movie nonetheless. I enjoyed the quirky and eccentric way it was played out and the scened were very funny. I won’t go into much details so as to not spoil anybody who hasn’t seen it and the such. But I think you guys should give it a try. It’ll give you a somewhat overview of what fans might not see behind those rock star lives.  And maybe this is a reflection of some sort to what is happening to our generations’ “rock stars”. We believe that rock stars should be banged up, knocked up, and straight out just awesome. Well, I think this movie will let you see the other side. It’ll let you see what makes a rock star rise, fall, and rise again. Maybe I am over thinking this or what-not but this is just my opinion.   So, just go watch it and enjoy!

Get Him to the Greek

Some might say this was a pointless movie to watch but I say it ain’t. I loved how Russell Brands did his character, very aloof and yet deep. I guess, yes, the meaning of the movie and some parts of the plot was not that good but it was a good movie nonetheless. I enjoyed the quirky and eccentric way it was played out and the scened were very funny. I won’t go into much details so as to not spoil anybody who hasn’t seen it and the such. But I think you guys should give it a try. It’ll give you a somewhat overview of what fans might not see behind those rock star lives.

And maybe this is a reflection of some sort to what is happening to our generations’ “rock stars”. We believe that rock stars should be banged up, knocked up, and straight out just awesome. Well, I think this movie will let you see the other side. It’ll let you see what makes a rock star rise, fall, and rise again. Maybe I am over thinking this or what-not but this is just my opinion.

So, just go watch it and enjoy!


xxx
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...