Monday, April 11, 2011

THE EXPENDABLES

The Expendables  Yesterday, I had this sudden craving for good movies and that basically ended up with this movie. The Expendables is a melting pot of all the hardcore action-adrenaline movies you will see as of late 2010. It has not only Sylvester Stallone but also the brightest and most sought after action movie stars like Jason Statham, Jet Li, “Stonecold” Steve Austin, and a lot more! I can’t tell you enough how I shizzed myself with this movie. The fight scenes was impeccable, the guns, the tactics, and even the plot itself was something. It wasn’t just any other action movie that punches you in the face with good looking girls and fight scenes like there’s no tomorrow. This movie actually let’s you see beyond the facade of “relentless killing machines”.  I won’t go on to the details, but just watch it guys. But I have to warn you though, it has some freaking excessive violence. But all in all, it’s all you can ask for in terms of the action, adventure, and hard kicking fuckers. :)

The Expendables

Yesterday, I had this sudden craving for good movies and that basically ended up with this movie. The Expendables is a melting pot of all the hardcore action-adrenaline movies you will see as of late 2010. It has not only Sylvester Stallone but also the brightest and most sought after action movie stars like Jason Statham, Jet Li, “Stonecold” Steve Austin, and a lot more!

I can’t tell you enough how I shizzed myself with this movie. The fight scenes was impeccable, the guns, the tactics, and even the plot itself was something. It wasn’t just any other action movie that punches you in the face with good looking girls and fight scenes like there’s no tomorrow. This movie actually let’s you see beyond the facade of “relentless killing machines”.

I won’t go on to the details, but just watch it guys. But I have to warn you though, it has some freaking excessive violence. But all in all, it’s all you can ask for in terms of the action, adventure, and hard kicking fuckers. :)


xxx
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...