Sunday, March 27, 2011

I’m content. How about you?  I’m gonna leave you guys with a vain shot of me ‘cause my Tumblr  posts would not be complete without me posting a picture of myself. I’m  narcissistic like that. LOL Anyway, I just wanted to say that, I REALLY  LOVE YOU GUYS!  I hope that you’ll always stay as awesome as you are and never let  those dumb haters pull you down. I may not have haters ‘cause I’m not  unique or radical as some people but I do know that most of the people  here in Tumblr do have a hater. I just hope that you will never ever let  those fuckers pull you down. Just keep your head up high and fight  through all of those obstacles. I believe in you and everyone that loves  you believes in you. Never forget that!  A little inspiration and cheering from your dear friend, Renee Jacobe

I’m content. How about you?

I’m gonna leave you guys with a vain shot of me ‘cause my blog posts would not be complete without me posting a picture of myself. I’m narcissistic like that. LOL Anyway, I just wanted to say that, I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS!

I hope that you’ll always stay as awesome as you are and never let those dumb haters pull you down. I may not have haters ‘cause I’m not unique or radical as some people but I do know that most of the people here in Tumblr do have a hater. I just hope that you will never ever let those fuckers pull you down. Just keep your head up high and fight through all of those obstacles. I believe in you and everyone that loves you believes in you. Never forget that!

A little inspiration and cheering from your dear friend,

Renee Jacobe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...