Tuesday, March 29, 2011

1st Term, 3rd Year Schedule

I just finished enrolling today and by golly wow, it was pure intensity. LOL. I guess I did a fair job at it. I’m actually happy my schedule was almost right with the planning. I’m going to do my thesis research next term and I’m scared as shit. I don’t think I can do it. Then I still have some problems with my French class, so that’s tentative. Anyway, what else? I guess that’s about it! Oh wait, I also have Dr. Dr. Robles next term. I’m not even sure why I bother, I’m failing his insurmountable class and I’m going to take him again. HA! I’m planning to fail. Awesome! I’m gonna blog more about it later when I’m not in school or when I finish my paper. It’s hell week. God help me. :|  Anyway, hello to my new followers! Thanks for following. :)

I just finished enrolling today and by golly wow, it was pure intensity. LOL. I guess I did a fair job at it. I’m actually happy my schedule was almost right with the planning. I’m going to do my thesis research next term and I’m scared as shit. I don’t think I can do it. Then I still have some problems with my French class, so that’s tentative. Anyway, what else? I guess that’s about it! Oh wait, I also have Dr. Dr. Robles next term. I’m not even sure why I bother, I’m failing his insurmountable class and I’m going to take him again. HA! I’m planning to fail. Awesome! I’m gonna blog more about it later when I’m not in school or when I finish my paper. It’s hell week. God help me. :|


xxx
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...