Friday, February 11, 2011

The Yuchengco Building  I live and breath every single day of my existent college life in the vicinity of this building. I’ve learned to love and blindly overlook its faults. I love this building. The Greek and European feel it brings would always make me love this building. I am forever engrossed by her beauty. This is my building, IS people’s building, and it will forever be our building.

The Yuchengco Building

I live and breath every single day of my existent college life in the vicinity of this building. I’ve learned to love and blindly overlook its faults. I love this building. The Greek and European feel it brings would always make me love this building. I am forever engrossed by her beauty. This is my building, IS people’s building, and it will forever be our building.

(Photo Source: hiccupsforbreakfast)


xxx
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...