Monday, February 21, 2011

Hello Guys and Gals!  Just wanted to update you guys on what happened to me yesterday, I had my first full pledged Happy Thursday! :D  And the picture above shows how I practically feel. I’m not having a major hangover but I do feel a bit of headache and a lot of sore spots here and there. So here’s the story, me and my friends wanted to have some fun so we went to GP (Green Place) to eat and start with the drinking session but then we were with, uhh… not so close company so we were kind of bored. Then we went to The Line Up bar in Sherwood and then that’s where the riot started. I think I drank around 2 liters of alcohol mixes from GP and The Line Up combined. LOL  So heres what I drank in chronological order: Antonov Green (4 cups) Drop In-Lychee (7-8 shots) Four Season (7-8 shots) And, that’s that. I had a really great time. And I hope you guys also enjoyed your Thursdays! :)  Note:  For those of you who don’t know it yet, I’m studying in a school where we don’t have classes on Friday. So technically, out last day is on Thursday. And that’s why we have Happy Thursdays. :)

Hello Guys and Gals!

Just wanted to update you guys on what happened to me yesterday, I had my first full pledged Happy Thursday! :D

And the picture above shows how I practically feel. I’m not having a major hangover but I do feel a bit of headache and a lot of sore spots here and there. So here’s the story, me and my friends wanted to have some fun so we went to GP (Green Place) to eat and start with the drinking session but then we were with, uhh… not so close company so we were kind of bored. Then we went to The Line Up bar in Sherwood and then that’s where the riot started. I think I drank around 2 liters of alcohol mixes from GP and The Line Up combined. LOL

So heres what I drank in chronological order:

  • Antonov Green (4 cups)
  • Drop In-Lychee (7-8 shots)
  • Four Season (7-8 shots)

And, that’s that. I had a really great time. And I hope you guys also enjoyed your Thursdays! :)

Note:

For those of you who don’t know it yet, I’m studying in a school where we don’t have classes on Friday. So technically, out last day is on Thursday. And that’s why we have Happy Thursdays. :)


xxx
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...