Sunday, February 13, 2011

And I think that’s why I’m single this coming Valentine’s day. I’m happy to be single even though it meant leaving him behind. It’s hard to live my life normally without him but I could say that I’m getting by. I’m seeing that contentment and happiness doesn’t come from someone else. It comes from how you see yourself and your life. I’m proud to say that I am content and happy, even though I feel lonely without him.

And I think that’s why I’m single this coming Valentine’s day. I’m happy to be single even though it meant leaving him behind. It’s hard to live my life normally without him but I could say that I’m getting by. I’m seeing that contentment and happiness doesn’t come from someone else. It comes from how you see yourself and your life. I’m proud to say that I am content and happy, even though I feel lonely without him.

(Photo Source: itsprettyandpink)


xxx
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...