Monday, April 11, 2011

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time  Yes, yes. I know. I’m awfully late. And yes, I haven’t seen this movie up until just a few hours ago. And now I know why. I’ve been really looking forward to watching this movie ‘cause I thought it was as great as the game it was based upon. I could say that it was good, but not great. Maybe it was just me but I was bored into some of the scenes. I thought it took longer or I got easily distracted with things on the movie. I must say though that the effects was commendable. The fight scenes though were a bit dizzying, due to it being fast paced and brusko. The plot was fine it had a great twist to it but the end was a tad bit disappointing. Although I love having a “happily-ever-after” type of ending, it just seemed… weird. But I guess it is in your hands to decide whether you liked the film or not. For those of you who has not seen the movie up until now, I suggest you do if you like Jake Gyllenhaal, action, and those Arabic Nights themed movies. It’s actually a good watch, just not for me I think.  Come see it if still haven’t and don’t let my review stop you. If you do have a different opinion than I am then do not rub it off my face because we are individuals and we have our own preferences and standards. Agree? Agreed. Anyway, that’s that! Next movie would be, The Expendables.

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time

Yes, yes. I know. I’m awfully late. And yes, I haven’t seen this movie up until just a few hours ago. And now I know why. I’ve been really looking forward to watching this movie ‘cause I thought it was as great as the game it was based upon. I could say that it was good, but not great.

Maybe it was just me but I was bored into some of the scenes. I thought it took longer or I got easily distracted with things on the movie. I must say though that the effects was commendable. The fight scenes though were a bit dizzying, due to it being fast paced and brusko. The plot was fine it had a great twist to it but the end was a tad bit disappointing. Although I love having a “happily-ever-after” type of ending, it just seemed… weird.

But I guess it is in your hands to decide whether you liked the film or not. For those of you who has not seen the movie up until now, I suggest you do if you like Jake Gyllenhaal, action, and those Arabic Nights themed movies. It’s actually a good watch, just not for me I think.

Come see it if still haven’t and don’t let my review stop you. If you do have a different opinion than I am then do not rub it off my face because we are individuals and we have our own preferences and standards. Agree? Agreed. Anyway, that’s that! Next movie would be, The Expendables.


xxx
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...