Saturday, January 08, 2011

Greeting dear followers! I lost one of you guys again, I guess he/she/it didn’t like me much. Anyway, I hope you guys are okay and great. Drop me a message whenever you can okay? :3  I’m gonna be very busy soon. Classes have started and they’re giving out hell of a lot of readings. I might not check in for time to time. Sorry if I’m gonna leave you guys for a while. Hm. Here’s a snippet of what I’ve been experiencing:  hard classes fail moment in adjusting sad love life on the verge of a breakdown pudgy as ever just went out to buy some school stuffs had to say goodbye to my step-dad bought hair dye  There. That’s basically it. Anyway, I have to go now. I still have tons of things to do. Ciao! Arivideci! Allez! :D

Greeting dear followers! I lost one of you guys again, I guess he/she/it didn’t like me much. Anyway, I hope you guys are okay and great. Drop me a message whenever you can okay? :3

I’m gonna be very busy soon. Classes have started and they’re giving out hell of a lot of readings. I might not check in for time to time. Sorry if I’m gonna leave you guys for a while. Hm. Here’s a snippet of what I’ve been experiencing:

  • hard classes
  • fail moment in adjusting
  • sad love life
  • on the verge of a breakdown
  • pudgy as ever
  • just went out to buy some school stuffs
  • had to say goodbye to my step-dad
  • bought hair dye

There. That’s basically it. Anyway, I have to go now. I still have tons of things to do. Ciao! Arivideci! Allez! :D


xxx
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...