Today, I celebrated my pre-17th birthday celebration with my ROTC friends. I really didn’t expect that a good number of them would come. I wasn’t even expecting that some of them would go since they have classes and all. I’m really happy that I got to spend one of my pre-birthday celebration with all my friends.
So here’s a rundown on what happened today:
- Woke up in the morning feeling like P. Shitty Diddy
- Got to school in a great manner
- Had my first class and had a so-so session
- Reserved one side of Yellow Cab-Taft for my pre-birthday celebration
- Hanged out in DLSU’s Amphitheater
- Went to Yellow Cab with some of my friends
- Got to see… 8D
- More friends came over
- Havoc in Yellow Cab
- Funny stories
- Trina’s itsy-bitsy pinky
- 4 boxes of 18 inch pizzas, 5 pieces 1.5 Coke bottles, 1 dozen hot wings
- PURE AWESOMENESS!
So, that was my pre-birthday celebration. It was fun. I love my ROTC and Clerical ROTC friends. :D I really wish everyday could be my birthday, but I guess that would lose the purpose of having a birthday. Right? So, how was your day? Did you have a good day? I wanna hear from you!