Thursday, July 08, 2010

17 years done, a lot more to come!

Today, I celebrated my pre-17th birthday celebration with my ROTC friends. I really didn’t expect that a good number of them would come. I wasn’t even expecting that some of them would go since they have classes and all. I’m really happy that I got to spend one of my pre-birthday celebration with all my friends.

So here’s a rundown on what happened today:

  1. Woke up in the morning feeling like P. Shitty Diddy
  2. Got to school in a great manner
  3. Had my first class and had a so-so session
  4. Reserved one side of Yellow Cab-Taft for my pre-birthday celebration
  5. Hanged out in DLSU’s Amphitheater
  6. Went to Yellow Cab with some of my friends
  7. Got to see… 8D
  8. More friends came over
  9. Havoc in Yellow Cab
  10. Funny stories
  11. Trina’s itsy-bitsy pinky
  12. 4 boxes of 18 inch pizzas, 5 pieces 1.5 Coke bottles, 1 dozen hot wings
  13. PURE AWESOMENESS!

So, that was my pre-birthday celebration. It was fun. I love my ROTC and Clerical ROTC friends. :D I really wish everyday could be my birthday, but I guess that would lose the purpose of having a birthday. Right? So, how was your day? Did you have a good day? I wanna hear from you!


xxx
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...